For four days this July, hundreds of Catholics will flock to Napa Valley. But it won’t be for the wine.
Instead, they’ll be headed to the Napa Institute Conference, held at The Meritage Resort and Spa, July 6-10. The Napa Institute is a not-for- profit dedicated to empowering Catholics to be effective leaders of the Church in America.
The event offers attendees a combination of prayer, formation, hospitality and fellowship beyond compare. Here are five things happening this summer in Napa that you won’t find anywhere else:
- A World Class Line-Up of Speakers: This summer’s speaking line-up will include presentations from the likes of Dr. Scott Hahn, Timothy Cardinal Dolan, former presidential hopeful Carly Fiorina, Bishop Robert Barron and many more.
- Unprecedented Access to all Speakers: Setting the Napa Institute Conference apart from other Catholic conferences taking place this summer is the access attendees have to all conference speakers. Want to eat dinner with Bishop Barron? You can do that in Napa. Sample wine with Carly Fiorina? Done! Talk catechesis with Bishop Barron over a cigar? That happens in Napa, too.
- Access to the Sacraments Multiple Times a Day: Participate in multiple forms of the Mass, attend Adoration, receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation – and much more! Beyond the Sacraments, spend time in prayer in Cave Chapel, attend a healing Rosary and other forms of prayer.
- Networking Possibilities Galore: The Napa Institute brings together Catholics at the forefront of business and academics. Network with movers and shakers in the business world and academics.
- Experience the Best in Hospitality: Enjoy being pampered by the Napa Institute and Meritage staff throughout your stay in Napa. The food and wine are beyond compare, as are the quality of programming and extracurricular events.
Find out more about the Napa Institute Conference – download our FREE conference guide.
To register, visit http://napa-institute.org/